Addison Rug - Light Pink
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Add colour and comfort underfoot with this versatile trellis rug. Tufted by hand, it sets the stage for a well-designed room with the perfect pairing of pattern and colour.
- Measures 2.4 m wide x 3 m long (244 cm wide x 305 cm long)
- Hand tufted blend of pure Indian and New Zealand wool.
- Richly textured with high-cut trellis design.
- Fibres are yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant colour.
- A mixture of cut and looped pile adds texture and dimension.
- Recycled canvas backing with synthetic latex.
- Use with our Rug underlay with anti-slip (sold separately).
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Looped ground woven of 100% Indian wool; high-cut trellis design woven of 50% Indian wool and 50% New Zealand wool.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich colour that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Recycled canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 0.9 m wide x 1.5 m long (91 cm wide x 152 cm long)
- 1.5 m wide x 2.4 m long (152 cm wide x 244 cm long)
- 2.4 m wide x 3 m long (244 cm wide x 305 cm long)
- Approximately 1 cm thick
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal during initial month of use.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.