west elm x pbk Baby Souk Nursery Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Hand-tufted in India at a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, our Souk Rug is crafted from pure wool that's extra soft underfoot. A shorter pile on this rug makes it perfectly nursery-ready.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cut pile has softness while resisting matting and crushing.
- Self-bound for enduring quality.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is hand-tufted of wool, which provides a super-soft feel and has a natural ability to resist staining and soiling. Wool fibre is also naturally flame resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odourless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- 152 cm wide x 244 cm long
- Approximately 1 cm thick
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal during initial month of use.
- Trim loose ends with scissors.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.