Cameron 2-Shelf Bookcase
Streamlined forms and a vast array of components allow this well-made collection to organise it all â€“ beautifully.
- 107 cm wide x 36 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Each shelf accommodates up to three medium or large Sabrina Baskets (sold separately).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of colour.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- Assembly required.
Dimensions & More Info
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame, using both frame-and-panel and tongue-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Built from solid wood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bookcase will endure over time.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish for a smooth opaque surface, and apply our Espresso finish in layers for exceptional depth of colour. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the colour while it's still wet to reveal the wood's textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same colour family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Overall: 107 cm wide x 36 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Shelf Interior (2): 94 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 30.5 cm high
- Clearance under bookcase: 6 cm high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 32 kg for top panel; 27 kg for each shelf
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.