Camp King Single Bunk Bed - Navy
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
A much-loved classic, our Camp Collection combines the charm and strength of timeless plank furniture with fun, colourful style. Recessed paneling, square block posts and brushed nickel drawer pulls add the details that make this collection special. Expert craftspeople make each piece from sturdy, built-to-last materials.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar timber, plywood, rubber wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of colour.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame, tenon-and-groove joinery, and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Optional trundle can be used under lower bunk without a mattress for extra storage.
- Bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk, lower bunk fits a standard single-sized or bunk mattress, and trundle fits our trundle mattress.
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder that can be attached on either side.
- Mattresses are sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bunk Bed: 124 cm wide x 215 cm long x 183 cm high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 2.4 m
- In line with safety guidelines, we recommend that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Camp furniture and learn more, check out our Camp Collection
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (with ladder): 124 cm wide x 215 cm long x 183 cm high
- Mattress opening: 203 cm x 109 cm
- Clearance between side rails of top and bottom bunks: 91 cm
- Ladder: 36 cm wide x 119 cm high x 8 cm thick
- Weight: 91 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.