Construction Towel Collection
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Your little builder will love to step into these construction vehicle-inspired towels after the bath. Crafted from pure cotton, they’re super gentle on the skin and absorbent.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% cotton terry. Cotton terry towelling is a common weave for towels and robes, it absorbs water well, stays soft when dry and cares easy for years of use.
- Made of looped cotton terry towelling skillfully woven to an ultra-plush 550-gram weight.
- Towels are yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Washcloth: 30 cm square
- Hand Towel: 41 cm wide x 69 cm long
- Bath Towel: 64 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.