The Emily & Meritt Swan Lake Baby Bedding
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Inspired by the popular ballet, our Emily & Meritt Swan Lake Baby Bedding Set adds elegance to their sleep space. Sweet ruffle and tulle details combined with a pure organic cotton sheet set, your little one will be the star of their own bedtime ballet. Imagined with fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, it captures their adventurous aesthetic.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilted comforter is expertly stitched by hand.
- Comforter reverses to solid ivory.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against cot sides.
- Filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- 200-thread count.
- Cot fitted sheet is Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Cot fitted sheet is Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Quilted comforter and bumper are made of 100% swiss dot fabric with poly microfibre ruffle. Reverses to 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Comforter and bumper are yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Cot skirt is made of 100% nylon tulle. Nylon is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Cot fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, cushions, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Drop Length: 41 cm
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Wash before initial use.
- Machine wash per manufacturer directions, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Spot clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.