Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Inspired by Gustavian furniture of the late 18th century, our Everly Collection is an elegant addition to your little one’s bedroom. This collection is masterfully created with sturdy wood for classic period pieces that are safe and made to love and last. It features clean, embellished lines with fancy thought-out details like its fluting, dentil moulding and carvings. Plus, its water-based French White finish has visible brushstrokes for a handpainted look.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with solid poplar wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Expertly constructed with 5-ply construction for high quality structural integrity.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is hand-applied using child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Detailed with moulded panelling headboard and footboard.
- Mattress platform is made of 100% solid poplar wood slats for extra strength.
- Trundle (sold separately) provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with a trundle mattress (not included).
- Offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Assembly required if Standard delivery is selected.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- King Single: 126 cm wide x 213 cm long x 115 cm
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household cleaners as they can damage the finish.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.