Finley Baby Bed Linen, Light Grey
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Sweet and charming, our Finley Baby Bed Linen is dotted with delicate stars to add an elegant spangled look to your little one’s cot.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Comforter reverses to solid grey.
- Comforter is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% organic cotton.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against cot sides.
- Bumper is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Pillowcase reverses to same colours.
- Pillowcase and pillow inserts are sold separately.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Cot fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards):This product meets the gold standard of textile production–it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Bed Linen is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Bed Linen is yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Drop: 41 cm long
- Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Pillowcase: 41 cm wide x 30 cm high
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Wash before initial use.
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.