Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood.
- Masterfully crafted with mortice-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Finish is applied using child-safe, water-based paint, that provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Mattress platform, which is made of metal, offers two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from cot to cosy toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Assembly required if Standard delivery is selected.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cot: 137 cm wide x 76 cm long x 88 cm high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 88 cm
- Assembly required.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 138 cm wide x 76 cm deep x 88 cm high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 88 cm
- Clearance to floor: 13 cm
- Cot Ends: 76 cm wide x 3 cm thick x 88 cm high
- Cot Sides: 132 cm wide x 2.5 cm thick x 71 cm high
- Distance between slats: 6 cm
- Mattress Platform: 130 cm wide x 69 cm deep
- Weight: 19 kg
- Weight Capacity: 23 kg
- Overall: 132 cm long x 2.5 cm thick x 5 cm high
- Weight: 1 kg
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.