Mackenzie Pink Navy Glow-in-the-Dark Moons Classic Lunch Bag
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
This ultradurable lunch bag collection adds a sense of style to kids’ meals away from home. Easier to tote than plastic or metal lunch boxes, our reusable lunch bags boast lovable patterns and are designed to keep food cool and contained. This smart collection is sized to fit our food storage containers and features a weather-resistant exterior, an easy-to-clean moulded interior and straps on the back that attach to our Mackenzie backpacks.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Shell is woven of tough 600-denier polyester.
- Lunch bag glows in the dark.
- Glow-in-the-dark powder needs to charge for approximately half an hour to glow properly.
- Glow lasts for approximately three to four hours.
- Our Classic Lunch Bag holds a Spencer large, medium and mini food storage container and Spencer utensils; or a Spencer stainless steel bento box and Spencer utensils.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The Classic lunch bag features a moulded interior so it’s easy to clean.
- Classic lunch bag’s zippered mesh pocket inside holds napkin and utensils (not included).
- Interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that’s made without chlorine or plasticizers.
- Designed to fit our Hot/Cold Food Storage Container and our Spencer Food Storage (both sold separately).
- Straps on the back of each lunch bag allow it to piggyback on our Mackenzie Small, Large and Rolling Backpacks (sold separately).
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
Classic Lunch Bag
- Overall: 19 cm wide x 11 cm deep x 22 cm high
- Interior: 19 cm wide x 9 cm deep x 22 cm high
- Interior Mesh Pocket: 19 cm wide x 14 cm high
- Exterior Front Panel Pocket: 19 cm wide x 22 cm high
- Side Mesh Pocket: 13 cm wide x 15 cm high
- Carrying Handle: 4 cm wide x 16.5 cm long
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.