Margherita Missoni Garden Floral Rug
This brightly floral rug adds a touch of flower power to your little one's space. Whimsically imagined, our exclusive collaboration with fashion designer and mum, Margherita Missoni combines vibrant colours, bold patterns and unique accents to create a collection that celebrates the spirit of childhood.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Rug has self-bound edges that resist curling and maintain its shape.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odourless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is hand-tufted of 100% wool, which provides a super soft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining, and soiling. Wool fibre is also naturally flame resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
Dimensions & More Info
- 152 cm wide x 244 cm long
- 244 cm wide x 305 cm long
- Approximately 1.3 cm thick
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal during initial month of use.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.