Marigold Baby Bed Linen
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Inspired by the pretty palettes, this sweet bed linen with charming butterfly, star and bunny motifs is a bright addition to their sleep space.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Bumper, Cotskirt and Comforter
- Comforter is expertly stitched by hand.
- Reverses to same and is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Cot skirt features sequins and beads embroidered across skirt hem.
- Cot skirt is made of 100% nylon. Nylon is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Bumper and comforter are made of 100% Lyocell from Tencel®. Lyocell is a natural fibre made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Tencel® is a Lyocell fibre sourced from responsibly managed forests. It is made through a sustainable, closed-loop process that recaptures 99% of all waste.
Cot Fitted Sheet, Stroller Blanket and Pillowcases
- Cot fitted sheet is made from 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Stroller blanket is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Stroller blanket reverses to muted stripe pattern.
- Blanket is yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Cot fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production–it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Blanket is BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) certified which assures that cotton fibre is grown following environmental management principles. By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn Kids, you're supporting responsible cotton production.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids cot fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, quilts, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Remove mesh cot liner when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against cot sides.
- Bumper is hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Cot Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Stroller Blanket: 76 cm wide x 102 cm long
Cot Bed Linen
- Machine wash, per vendor guidelines, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Breathable™ Mesh Cot Liner
- Machine wash warm water; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.