Mason Cars Baby Bed Linen
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
For a clean and crisp look to their nursery, dress their cot in our Mason Cars Baby Bed Linen that features all of their favourite vehicles. Its blue-and-white colour palette gives their sleep space a fresh look while the yarn-dyed cot fitted sheet ensures that the colour stays vibrant through multiples washes.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cot fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Comforter and bumper are made of 100% cotton. Percale weave cotton is the benchmark for comfortable and breathable bed linen. It gives the fabric a soft matte finish and wears well over time.
- Comforter and bumper are yarn-dyed–fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Comforter reverses to stripes is filled with 100% polyester.
- Cot skirt is made of 70% cotton and 30% linen. Linen is well known for its soft hand-feel and matte finish. When used for clothing and bed linen it is almost unmatched in comfort and breathability.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Bumper has nine ties to securely fasten against cot sides.
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Comforter is 200-gram weight.
- Cot fitted sheet has 200-thread count.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Bumper is filled with 100% polyester batting.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits mattresses up to 25 cm deep
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Cot Bumper: 25 cm high x 406 cm long
- Wash bed linen before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.