Max Star Tencel® Baby Bedding
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Adorned with a starry design, this bedding set will give your little one’s cot a touch of celestial charm. Not only is this set made with pure cotton, but it’s also Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt reverses to solid gray.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against cot sides.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Cot Fitted Sheet is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Quilt, bumper and cot skirt are made of 100% Lyocell. Lyocell is a natural fibre made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Bedding is yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long
- 41 cm drop
- Cot Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Quilt: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.