west elm x pbk Mid-Century Dresser & Change Table Topper, Acorn
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Brought to you in collaboration with west elm, our GREENGUARD Gold certified Mid-Century Nursery Collection combines timeless style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from sustainably sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This dresser has three roomy drawers for storage and a topper (sold separately) that keeps changing pads firmly in place. Best of all, the topper is easily removed when your nappy-changing days are through.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Acorn-finished dresser is expertly crafted from solid eucalyptus wood, engineered wood, beech wood, acacia veneers and MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard).
- White-finished dresser is expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, engineered wood, beech wood and MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Masterfully crafted with mortice-and-tenon construction and frame-and-panel joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawer features waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Finish is applied in a multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser is equipped with three roomy drawers and easily converts to a change table with the addition of our Change Table Topper (sold separately).
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface.
- Use with our Changing Pad & Organic Matelasse Changing Pad Cover (both sold separately).
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser and Topper: 91 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 99 cm high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 91 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 91 cm high
- Top: 91 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 2.5 cm thick
- Drawer Interior (3): 81 wide x 35 cm deep x 14 cm high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 23 cm
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 15 cm; high
- Legs: 4 cm diameter, 20 cm high
- Weight: 47 kg
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 9 kg each
- Overall: 85 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 8 cm high
- Interior: 81 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 6 cm high
- Weight: 5 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.