Miss Odette Pirouette Designer Doll
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
From fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott comes this delightful dancer. Dressed in satin and tulle, the handmade doll has sweetly embroidered details and plenty of style and grace.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Handmade of soft cotton (52%) and linen (48%) blend with embroidered face and acrylic yarn hair.
- Clothing is crafted of a medley of fabrics, including polyester, tulle, satin and metallic ribbon.
- Dolls are filled with polyester fibre.
- Doll can be positioned to sit.
- Benefits of playing with dolls helps your child to develop social skills, empathy, compassion, imagination and language.
- Recommended for ages 2 and up.
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Spot clean.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Sitting: 20 cm wide x 21 cm tall x 7.5 cm thick
- Standing: 20 cm wide x 48 cm tall x 7.5 cm thick
- Weight: 110 g
- Spot clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- DO NOT machine wash.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.