Monique Lhuillier Ethereal Butterfly Sateen Cot Fitted Sheet
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Our most luxurious bed linen yet, this cot fitted sheet is supremely soft and boasts an enchantingly chic pattern. Imagined with world-renowned fashion designer Monique Lhuillier, it marries functionality with her contemporary, whimsical and magical design aesthetic.
- Cot bed linen is 100% cotton sateen, 350 thread count.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
Fitted Cot Sheet
- 66 cm x 135 cm; fits mattresses up to 25 cm deep
- Pottery Barn fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.