Cole Nautical Baby Bed Linen
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Signal flags inspired this bedding’s nautical stripes and classic preppy palette. The organic cotton is gentle on baby’s skin, and its yarn-dyed stripes offer shipshape definition. The quilt is handstitched, and the cot fitted sheet is made from organic cotton that’s Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Cot Fitted Sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Bumper is detailed with appliquéd grosgrain ribbon and reverse to a white cotton percale.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features 18 ties along the top and bottom to securely fasten to cot sides.
- Cot Fitted Sheet is Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Cot Fitted Sheet is Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Cot Fitted Sheet has Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Cot Fitted Sheet, Cot Skirt, and Quilt are all made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Quilt is yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Cot Skirt is reactive-dyed – Dye reacts to the fibre and becomes part of the fibre, resulting in excellent wash-fastness.
- Bumper is made of 100% cotton percale. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions or pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine Wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Quilt: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Ok to dry clean.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.