Organic Rainbow Cloud Quilt Cover
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Add a splash of colour to their bed with our Organic Rainbow Cloud Quilt Cover. With a charming hand-drawn rainbow print and pure organic cotton flannel construction, it’s a sweet and so-soft choice for their sleep space that they’ll love. Plus, it’s GOTS Certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, so they can have a healthier night’s sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt cover is finished with interior corner ties and a hidden button closure to keep the quilt insert in place.
- Pillowcase has envelope closure.
- Quilt cover and pillowcase reverse to same pattern.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Quilt cover, pillowcases and inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Single/Double: 173 cm x 218 cm
- Queen: 229 cm x 224 cm
- Standard: 51 cm x 66 cm
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.