Pick Stitch Cot Skirt
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
For a classic finishing touch to their nursery bedding, try our Pick Stitch Cot Skirt. Woven from pure cotton for an ultra-soft feel, it’s trimmed with a simple and beautiful pick stitch design on each side that elevates their sleep space.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Pick stitching is expertly done by hand.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Cot skirt is yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids cot fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Drop Length: 41 cm
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.