west elm x pbk Honeycomb Baby Bed Linen
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Our Honeycomb Baby Bed Linen adds a chic splash of colour for a fresh, modern nursery look. Thought-out details like the reversible, hand-stitched quilt and pure cotton pieces provide their bed with lasting style and maximum comfort. Plus, with pieces that are hypo-allergenic, Oeko-Tex Certified and certified to GOTS, both you and your baby can rest easy at night knowing that their cosy sheets are safe and free of harmful chemicals.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Comforter is expertly stitched by hand.
- Comforter is filled with 100% recycled polyester batting.
- Comforter reverses to platinum print.
- Divided Squares Crewel Cushion reverses to solid natural ivory.
- Cushion Cover has an envelope closure.
- Cot fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Hypo-allergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- All cot fitted sheets are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- All cot fitted sheets meet Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
- All cot fitted sheets are made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Cot fitted sheets are made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- TENCEL® cot fitted sheet is made of of 100% TENCEL®. TENCEL® is a natural fibre made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Comforter is reactive-dyed – Dye reacts to the fibre and becomes part of the fibre, resulting in excellent wash-fastness.
- Divided Squares Crewel Cushion Cover is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra-breathability.
- Divided Squares Crewel Cushion Cover is yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cushion Cover and cushion inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits mattresses up to 25 cm deep
- Divided Squares Crewel Cushion Cover: 46 cm square
- Machine wash on gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.