Reese Convertible Cot - Grey
With clean lines and classic spindles, our expertly built Reese Cot is simply timeless. The tapered feet add a hint of midcentury design, making it a great foundation for any aesthetic. The versatile design allows you to convert it to a toddler bed as your child grows. Our Reese Cot is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
- 137 cm wide x 77 cm deep x 93 cm high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from cot to cosy toddler bed (Conversion Kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer GREENGUARD Gold Certified furniture for the nursery.
GREENGUARD Gold Certified indicates that products are low emitting and meet the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company. The products are screened for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs that are commonly known to pollute indoor air
- Rigorously tested to meet Australian safety standards.
- Built from solid poplar and MDF.
- Multistep finish is sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer for extra durability.
- Overall: 137 cm wide x 77 cm deep x 93 cm high
- Mattress Platform: 129.5 cm wide x 68.5 cm deep
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 25 cm, 44.5 cm
- Clearance Under Cot: 14 cm
- Weight: 24 kg
- Toddler Bed Conversion Kit (sold separately): 132 cm long x 49.5 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.