Rowan Baby Bed Linen
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Give their sleep space natural, safari-inspired charm with our Rowan Baby Bed Linen. Boasting a neutral colour palette, sweet cross-stitching detail and whimsical pom-poms, your little animal-lover will sleep soundly on this so-soft set.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Comforter is expertly stitched by hand with child-safe tassels, embroidered animals and different stitches to make this heirloom comforter your baby’s favourite.
- Comforter, cot fitted sheet, cot skirt and bumper are all made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Comforter is filled with 100% cotton batting and reverses to solid white.
- Bumper is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against cot sides.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Comforter, bumper and cot skirt are Oeko-Tex® Certified which means they're tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Cot fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production–it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sheet set is 200-thread count.
- Comforter, cot skirt and bumper are exclusive to Pottery Barn Kids.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits up to 25 cm deep
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Machine wash per directions; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Wash separately or with like colours.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.