Shelby Sheep Baby Bed Linen
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Count on this Shelby Sheep Baby Bed Linen to bring a sweet look to your little one’s cot. Whimsical sheep icons decorate this bed linen made with handcrafted techniques and super-soft textures.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Bumper, Cotskirt and Comforter
- Comforter is expertly stitched by hand.
- Comforter and bumper are made of 85% cotton and 15% linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the cotton provides a soft finish and the blend provides durability and ultimate breathability.
- Comforter is filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Comforter and bumper reverse to solid ivory colour.
- Cot skirt is made from 100% Belgian Flax linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
Cot Fitted Sheet, Baby Blankets, Decorative Cushions and Pillowcases
- Cot fitted sheet is made from 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Baby blanket is made of 70% acrylic and 30% polyester. Acrylic/Polyester blend is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Blanket reverses to mirror image.
- Blanket is yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Cot fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production–it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Comforter is BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) certified which assures that cotton fibre is grown following environmental management principles. By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn Kids, you're supporting responsible cotton production.
- Baby blanket is Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, quilts, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Remove mesh cot liner when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Comforter is 220-gram weight.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against cot sides.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Decorative Pillowcase and insert are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Cot Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Baby Blanket: 76 cm wide x 102 cm long
- Breathable™ Mesh Cot Liner includes 1 long panel: 28 cm high x 282 cm long and 1 short panel: 28 cm high x 208 cm long
Cot Bed Linen
- Machine wash, per vendor guidelines, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Breathable™ Mesh Cot Liner
- Machine wash warm water; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.