Skye Linen Organic Baby Bed Linen
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Our Skye Linen Baby Bed Linen is designed with smiley clouds, stars, suns and moons for a playful, neutral statement to their sleep space. The comforter is carefully handstitched from pure cotton so they’re warm and cosy each night. Plus, the cot fitted sheet is crafted from pure organic cotton and is both Oeko-Tex® Certified and GOTS Certified to be free from chemicals and synthetics for a healthier night’s sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Comforter is expertly stitched by hand.
- Comforter is filled with 100% polyester and reverses to 100% cotton.
- Bumper has 18 ties to ensure it is securely fastened to sides of cot.
- Bumper is filled with cotton and reverses to same design.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Cot skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire cot.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Oeko-Tex certified. This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution.
- Certified GOTS (global organic textile standards), which ensures that the material is organic in both raw fibre and finished product. It also ensures that the quality is higher.
- Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Cot fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Cot skirt is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Comforter is made of 55% linen and 45% cotton. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the cotton provides a soft finish and the blend provides durability and ultra breathability.
- Bumper is made of 100% Belgian Linen. The linen is woven from Belgian flax which is constructed in China.
- A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids cot fitted sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Machine wash per directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.