Sloan Acrylic Convertible Cot
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
A modern take on an essential piece, this sturdy cot boasts acrylic slats to accent the clean lines. The clear slats provide an airy, open feel that seamlessly blends with your chosen design aesthetic.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid poplar wood frame, MDF (Medium-density fibreboard) and clear acrylic panels.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- All wood is kiln-dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Multistep finish is sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer for extra durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from cot to cosy toddler bed (Toddler Bed Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Cot bed skirt (if paired with one) will work best on the highest mattress platform setting. If used on the lowest mattress platform settings, it will drape the floor.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
- Assembly required if Standard delivery is selected.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, quilts, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 137 cm long x 76 cm wide x 93 cm high
- Mattress Platform: 72 cm wide x 133 cm long
- Clearance Under Cot: 15 cm
- Toddler Bed Conversion Kit (sold separately): 132 cm long x 49.5 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.