Star Wars™ Baby Bed Linen
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Update their sleep space for the coolest bedding in the galaxy. The set includes a comforter and cot fitted sheet crafted from pure cotton, so your young Jedi™ can have the cosiest night’s rest. Plus the cot fitted sheets are Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free. This Star Wars™ nursery collection is designed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Comforter is expertly stitched by hand.
- Comforter reverses to a different pattern.
- Filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Pick-stitching on cot skirt is expertly done by hand.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Cushion is filled with 100% polyester and sewn shut.
- Cushion reverses to solid grey.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- 200-thread count.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Comforter and cot skirt are made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Comforter is yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Cot fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Cushion is made of 55% linen and 45% cotton. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the cotton provides a soft finish and the blend provides durability and ultra breathability.
- Cushion is reactive-dyed – dye reacts to the fibre and becomes part of the fibre, resulting in excellent wash-fastness.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad. Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Cushion: 25 cm square
- Machine wash gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Spot clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.