Sweet Animal Baby Bed Linen
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Add a touch of animal-inspired charm to their nursery with our so-soft bed linen featuring playful accents that both you and baby will love. Expertly made with our signature quality and plush, pure organic cotton percale, our set provides their bed with lasting comfort and style.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Cushion is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Cot Fitted Sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Bumper is filled with lofty polyester batting and features 18 ties to securely fasten to cot sides.
- Cot Fitted Sheet is Oeko-Tex certified. This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution.
- Cot Fitted Sheet is certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Quilt, cushion cover, bumper and cot skirt are made of linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Cot fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine Wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Quilt: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Decorative Nursery Cushion: 30 cm wide x 30 cm high
Nursery Bed Linen
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.