west elm x pbk Lush Velvet Baby Bed Linen
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Add a pretty polish to your little one’s sleep space with our Lush Velvet Baby Bed Linen. Lustrous sheen combined with subtle geometric pattern gives their cot a luxe look. Plus, the cot fitted sheet is GOTS Certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, so they can have a healthier night’s sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cot fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Comforter is made of 75% nylon and 25% viscose. The blended velvet weave is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Comforter is yarn-dyed–fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Comforter reverses to same colour.
- Box quilting keeps batting from bunching up.
- Comforter fill is made of 120-gram weight, 90% polyester and 10% other materials.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Cot fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards), which ensures that the material is organic in both raw fibre and finished product. It also ensures that the quality is higher.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits mattresses up to 25 cm deep
- Cushion: 46 cm diameter
- Machine wash following recommendations for temperature; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.