All-in-1 Retro Kitchen
- Greenguard Certified
We have combined all the well-loved elements from our individual Retro Kitchen pieces into one multi-function play centre. A little cook's dream come true, it's a stove, oven and refrigerator all in one with tons of interactive opportunities – knobs turn, doors open and the sink is watertight for real cleanup.
- Expertly crafted of solid birch and MDF with a stainless steel sink.
- Two burners on top for play value.
- Knobs on front control panel make a clicking sound when turned.
- Features a pot rack with three hooks.
- A bright finish on all sides resists chipping or fading.
- Ages 3 and up.
- Built to last of MDF with metal and plastic details.
- Finished with glossy paint and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 85 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 91 cm high
- Fridge Section (top cubby): 25 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 44 cm high
- Fridge Section (bottom cubby): 25 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 36 cm high
- Stove Section: 32 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 36 cm high
- Sink Section (top cubby): 20 cm wide x 28 cm deep 15 cm high
- Sink Section (bottom cubby): 20 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 20 cm high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARDâ€“Oven contains small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.