- Greenguard Certified
Our Angled Bookcase’s contemporary design goes with any style. Crafted with four spacious shelves, this piece keeps your little one’s books, awards and more neatly displayed and organised. Most importantly, it was constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid rubber wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Frame is made with frame-and-panel joinery which ensures added strength.
- Finish is applied using child-safe, water-based paint, providing durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features 4 fixed shelves with open front on 3 of the shelves.
- Bottom shelf acts as storage.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven ground.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- All Pottery Barn Kids products are tested to meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Overall: 77 cm wide x 36 cm deep x 137 cm high
- Top Shelf Dimensions: 72 cm wide x 25 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Distance from floor to top Shelf: 130 cm high
- Second Shelf Dimensions: 72 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Distance from floor to second Shelf: 102 cm high
- Third Shelf Dimensions: 72 cm wide x 32 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Distance from floor to third Shelf: 66 cm high
- Bottom Bin Dimensions: 72 cm wide x 34 cm deep x 20 cm high
- Distance from floor to bottom Bin: 10 cm high
- Weight: 23 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Delivery Delays Due to Warehouse Relocation - Updated as of 24/12/21
We are still experiencing significant, ongoing delays. Small Parcel Orders may take 20+ business days and Home Delivery Orders (Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe) 30+ business days, on top of our regular delivery schedule. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience and frustration caused. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.