Angled Bookcase, Navy
- Greenguard Certified
Our Angled Bookcase’s contemporary design goes with any style. Crafted with four spacious shelves, this piece keeps your little one’s books, awards and more neatly displayed and organised. Most importantly, it was constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid rubber wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Frame is made with frame-and-panel joinery which ensures added strength.
- Finish is applied using child-safe, water-based paint, providing durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features 4 fixed shelves with open front on 3 of the shelves.
- Bottom shelf acts as storage.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven ground.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- All Pottery Barn Kids products are tested to meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Overall: 77 cm wide x 36 cm deep x 137 cm high
- Top Shelf Dimensions: 72 cm wide x 25 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Distance from floor to top Shelf: 130 cm high
- Second Shelf Dimensions: 72 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Distance from floor to second Shelf: 102 cm high
- Third Shelf Dimensions: 72 cm wide x 32 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Distance from floor to third Shelf: 66 cm high
- Bottom Bin Dimensions: 72 cm wide x 34 cm deep x 20 cm high
- Distance from floor to bottom Bin: 10 cm high
- Weight: 23 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.