west elm x pbk Audrey Extra-Wide Dresser & Change Table Topper
- Greenguard Certified
Brought to you in collaboration with west elm, our GREENGUARD Gold certified Audrey Nursery Collection combines retro style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made from sustainably sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. Its sophisticated cream-toned Parchment finish is the perfect colour choice for the nursery. This dresser has six uniquely textured drawers for storage and a topper (sold separately) that keeps change pads firmly in place. Best of all, the topper is easily removed when your nappy-changing days are through.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Dresser is expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, engineered wood, polyurethane and MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Masterfully crafted with three-ply construction for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English Dovetail joinery and side-mounted metal glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Finish features a Parchment colour, which is not a true white colour, and is hand-applied in a multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser is equipped with six roomy drawers and features a waffle pattern on face of drawers.
- Dresser easily converts to a change table with the addition of our Change Table Topper (sold separately).
- Dresser is finished on all sides.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser's surface.
- Use with our Changing Pad & Organic Matelasse Changing Pad Cover (both sold separately).
- Legs are tapered and made of metal.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- BPA-, Phthalate-, and Lead-free.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 132 cm wide x 51 cm deep x 85 cm high
- Top: 132 cm wide x 51 cm deep x 3 cm thick
- Drawer Interior (6): 69 cm wide x 47 cm deep x 22 cm high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 23 cm
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 24 cm high
- Legs: 5 cm diameter, 23 cm high
- Weight: 74 kg
- Overall: 125 cm wide x 45 cm deep x 8 cm high
- Large Compartment Interior: 83 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 6 cm high
- Small Compartment Interior: 41 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 6 cm high
- Weight: 8 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.