Ava Regency Convertible Cot
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Designed with signature mouldings, scalloped feet and a classic, multistep finish, this heirloom cot provides a beautiful and secure bed for the first years of your baby’s life.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood and pine wood. Beech wood is used for the glides and MDF (medium density fibreboard) for the dust panel.
- Multistep finish is sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer for extra durability.
- Trundle is for storage and not for sleeping. It has a divider in the middle.
- Cot is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Cot and mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- All foams in cot mattresses are CertiPUR-US® certified which certifies the foams are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
- Natural cotton fire protection meets or exceeds the highest industry safety standards; complies with U.S. and Canadian cot mattress regulations.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Easily adapts from cot to cosy toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- We offer a variety of cot mattresses so you can choose the right one for your baby. All the cot mattresses we offer are compatible with all our standard cots.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Limited 35-year vendor warranty for cot mattresses against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Buy the complete set and get a 15% savings! Bundle includes cot and toddler conversion kit.
Ava Regency Cot
- Overall: 76 cm wide x 140 cm long x 110 cm high
- Height from front rail : 93 cm high
- Mattress Platform: 130 cm wide x 73 cm deep
- Mattress Platform Heights: 39 cm, 26 cm, 23 cm
- Clearance Under Cot: 17 cm
- Legs: 3.8 cm diameter, 13 cm high
- Weight: 40 kg
Toddler Conversion Kit
- Overall: 131 cm long x 40 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Weight: 5 kg
Cot & Conversion Kit
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.