Ava Regency Dresser & Topper
- Greenguard Certified
Designed with signature mouldings, scalloped feet and a classic, multistep finish, our Ava Regency Dresser has a simple elegance.
- 104 cm wide x 48 cm deep x 80 cm high
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood and MDF.
- Dresser is equipped with two small and two large drawers.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Hardware is made of zinc with a Brass or Brushed Nickel finish (both options included).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of colour.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Buy the complete set and get a 15% savings! Bundle includes dresser & topper.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Crafted with mortice-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Overall: 104 cm wide x 48 cm deep x 80 cm high
- Small Drawer (2): 38 cm wide x 33 cm deep x 11 cm high
- Large Drawer (2): 84 cm wide x 33 cm deep x 16 cm high
- Weight: 44 kg
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.