Ava Regency Bedside Table
- Greenguard Certified
Designed with signature mouldings, scalloped feet and a classic, multistep finish, our Ava Regency Bedside Table has a simple elegance.
- 49 cm wide x 43 cm cm deep x 67 cm high
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried wood and MDF.
- Equipped with three drawers.
- Hardware is made of zinc with a Brass or Brushed Nickel finish (both options included).
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of colour.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Crafted with mortice-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Overall: 49 cm wide x 43 cm cm deep x 67 cm high
- Drawer (3): 30 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 11 cm high
- Weight: 21 kg
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
Please be advised that we are conducting our annual warehouse stocktake. Orders placed on 25/01/2021 for Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe deliveries and 27/01/2021 for Small Parcel deliveries through 12/02/2021 will require additional days for delivery. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.