Ava Regency Storage Desk
- Greenguard Certified
Inspired by the glamorous furniture from Hollywood's Golden Age, the Ava Regency Collection is a classic for a reason. Artful curves, appliqué trim inserts and tapered feet are masterfully crafted throughout the collection to bring a cohesive look. This functional desk is designed with spacious drawers, roomy shelves and a corkboard so you can make the most of their study space. Plus, it's GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it's built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid poplar wood, beech wood, pine wood, polyurethane, engineered wood, veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Drawer features dovetail joinery and waxed beech wood glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Expertly constructed with frame-and-panel construction for high quality structural integrity.
- Finish is hand-applied in child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk features three large drawers and a pencil drawer detailed with ring pulls and moulded paneling.
- Stretchers provide added strength for desk legs, desk hardware is finished in nickel.
- The standard hutch (sold separately) feature three storage cubbies and a corkboard back panel.
- Hutch attaches to desk top with metal brackets and has felt on bottom to protect desk finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Spot clean.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 114 cm wide x 56 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Large Left Drawer Interior: 91 cm wide x 38 cm deep x 14 cm high
- Right Upper Drawer Interior (1): 34 cm wide x 14 cm deep x 22 cm high
- Large Right Side Drawer Interior (2): 34 cm wide x 22 cm deep x 43 cm high
- Cork Board Space: 56 cm wide x 33 cm high
- Legs: 4.4 cm square x 74 cm high
- Open Space for Chair: 61 cm wide x 58 cm high
- Floor Clearance from Top of Desk: 76 cm high
- Weight: 40 kg
- Overall: 110 cm wide x 24 cm deep x 52 cm high
- Cubby Interior (2): 20 cm wide x 24 cm deep x 37 cm high
- Top Shelf Useable Space: 108 cm wide x 24 cm deep
- Weight: 12 kg
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household cleansers as they can damage the finish on your furniture.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.