Ava Regency Storage Toy Box
- Greenguard Certified
Inspired by the glamorous furniture from Hollywood's Golden Age, the Ava Regency Collection is a classic for a reason. Artful curves, appliqué trim inserts and tapered feet are masterfully crafted throughout the collection to bring a cohesive look to the room. It’s smartly designed with lots of room for toys and book so they can store their favourite literary treasures. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood, MDF and veneers.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- We use medium density fibreboard for sustainability and structural support.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Perfect nursery storage for toys, books, blankets and bed linen.
- Two side bins can hold favourite toys or books for easy accessibility.
- Safety hinges ensure that the lid closes slowly and smoothly.
- Safety feature keeps lid locked in open position until you close it.
- Hardware is finished in silver zinc.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids products are tested to meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
- Personalisation not available.
- Overall: 95 cm wide x 43 cm deep x 50 cm high
- Lid: 18 cm wide x 6 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Interior Under Lid: 60 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 37 cm high
- Side Storage Interior: 36 cm wide x 15 cm deep x 23 cm high
- Legs: 4 cm diameter, 34 cm high
- Weight: 22 kg
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.