Baby Disney Winnie the Pooh Halloween Costume
Give your little one Disney Winnie the Pooh-inspired cuteness with our Pooh Baby Costume. This superplush, one-piece design is not only adorable, but it will keep them warm as you both stroll the neighborhood on Halloween night. Plus, it’s hypoallergenic so it’s safer for kids.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- One-piece design includes jumpsuit with attached hood and includes fun dimensional details like the Pooh's face and bodysuit.
- Costume is made with 100% polyester with mohair faux fur and is fully lined for baby's sensitive skin.
- Costume has covered elastic around legs to keep costume in place and is comfy enough to be worn all night.
- Metal snaps on jumpsuit nappy area make changing baby easy.
- Our costume is finished in garment-quality stitching and construction so it can be handed down to siblings and worn for years to come.
- Costume is yarn-dyed–Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Undergarments not included.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Sizes 6-12 months and 12-24 months.
- Spot clean.
Size 6-12 months
- Hood: 19 cm wide x 24 cm high
- Neck Opening: 14 cm wide
- Chest Circumference: 28 cm
- Armhole: 12 cm
- Leg Opening (relaxed): 11 cm
- Trunk: 44 cm long
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 22 cm wide
Size 12-24 months
- Hood: 20 cm wide x 27 cm high
- Neck Opening: 15 cm wide
- Chest Circumference: 30 cm
- Armhole: 13 cm
- Leg Opening (relaxed): 12 cm
- Trunk: 50 cm long
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 24 cm wide
- Spot clean with soft damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.