west elm x pbk Baby Souk Nursery Rug
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Hand-tufted in India at a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, our Souk Rug is crafted from pure wool that's extra-soft underfoot. A shorter pile on this rug makes it perfectly nursery-ready.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Handtufted of 100% wool in India. This product celebrates and preserves artisan handcraft traditions around the world.
- Wool provides a super-soft feel and has a natural ability to resist staining and soiling. Wool fibre is also naturally flame resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Cut pile has softness while resisting matting and crushing.
- Self-bound for enduring quality.
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odourless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, empowering workers who made it.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- 152 cm wide x 244 cm long
- 213 cm wide x 305 cm long
- Approximately 1.3 cm thick
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal during initial month of use.
- Trim loose ends with scissors.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
We are experiencing some delivery delays. Small Parcel Orders may take 5+ business days and Home Delivery Orders (Small Standard, Standard and Deluxe) 20+ business days, on top of our regular delivery schedule. Please see our Delivery Information Page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.