Bedford Swivel Glider & Ottoman
- Greenguard Certified
Our stylish and eco-friendly Bedford Glider is the perfect place to nurse and bond with baby. Featuring a tall square back, sloped arms and plush cushions, this glider was designed with your ultimate comfort in mind. It’s constructed with a swivel mechanism, so you can gently rock and swivel with ease.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is expertly crafted from engineered wood.
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Down-blend wrapped cushions for a softer feel.
- Back cushion and seat cushion are loose.
- Chair will swivel and glide for gentle rocking.
- Linen Blend Grey fabric.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Follow fabric care instructions online.
- Overall: 81 cm wide x 95 cm deep x 102 cm high
- Diagonal Depth: 81 cm
- Back (without cushion): 98 cm high
- Seat: 56 cm wide x 51 cm deep x 51 cm high
- Seat Cushion: 56 cm wide x 64 cm deep x 18 cm thick
- Arm Height: 10 cm wide x 74 cm deep x 66 cm high
- Weight: 40 kg
- Overall: 53 cm square x 46 cm high
- Weight: 13 kg
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.