Blythe 3-In-1 Convertible Cot
- Greenguard Certified
We masterfully created the Blythe Collection with an eye for designer details and long-lasting construction. Across the bedroom, nursery and study furniture, you'll find fluted posts, detailed finials and lathe-turned legs. The beds and cot within the Blythe Collection all feature handtufted washed linen cotton upholstery and detailed carved rope moulding.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood and MDF.
- Cot is upholstered and tufted with 51% cotton and 49% linen.
- Mattress platform – which is made of metal – offers two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Finish is applied in child-safe, water-based paint.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features beautifully sculpted detailing and masterfully detailed tufting.
- Vintage Grey cot features Washed Linen Cotton White fabric.
- French White Cot features Washed Linen Cotton Ivory fabric.
- Features plastic teething rail.
- Easily adapts from a cot to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately), and a full size bedhead (metal frame required; sold separately.)
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, quilts, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby's face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cot: 81 cm wide x 142 cm long x 121 cm high
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required safety standards.
- Assembly required if Standard delivery is selected.
- 15% off when you buy the Cot & Mattress! Bundle includes cot and Lullaby Supreme Cot Mattress.
CONVERTIBLE COT DETAILS
- (1) Cot.
- (2) Toddler bed with guardrail (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Double-sized bed with bedhead only (purchase an ensemble separately from your local mattress provider).
Cot converts in the following ways:
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 81 cm wide x 142 cm long x 121 cm high
- Mattress Platform: 69 cm wide x 130 cm long x 2.5 cm thick
- Mattress Platform Heights: 15 cm, 34 cm
- Clearance from floor to bottom of cot: 15 cm high
- Weight: 40 kg
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 130 cm wide x 2.5 cm thick x 76 cm high
- Weight: 5 kg
Double Size Bedhead
- Overall: 142 cm wide x 6 cm thick x 121 cm high
- Weight: 10 kg
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.