Blythe Extra-Wide Dresser & Change Table Topper
- Greenguard Certified
Panelled drawers framed with signature moulding reveal the artistry in our casual dresser. Its generous size makes it ideal for a shared bedroom, and the changing table topper adds versatility to this indispensable piece in a child's room.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Blythe Extra-Wide Dresser: 142 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 82 cm high
- Topper: 106 cm wide x 44.5 cm deep x 7 cm high
- Expertly crafted with kiln-dried solid hardwood and finished in Vintage Simply White.
- Dresser is equipped with seven drawers in varying sizes, and easily converts to a changing table with the addition of our Changing Topper.
- Changing table topper includes safety strap.
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- Topper fits our Canvas Changing Table Small Storage, Sabrina Changing Table Basket or the Gingham Changing Table Storage.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 142 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 89 cm high
- Overall: 142 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 82 cm high
- Small Drawer (2): 34 cm wide x 37.5 cm deep x 18.4 cm high
- Medium Drawer (1): 58 cm wide x 37.5 cm deep x 18.4 cm high
- Large Drawer (4): 64 cm wide x 37.5 cm deep x 18.4 cm high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 17 cm
- Weight: 53.5 kg
- Overall: 106 cm wide x 44.5 cm deep x 7 cm high
- Interior: 80.5 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 7 cm high
- Cubby: 19 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 7 cm high
- Weight: 13.6 kg
- Overall: 49 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 66 cm high
- Drawer Interior (2): 33.5 cm wide x 32.4 cm deep x 10.8 cm high
- Cubby: 33.5 cm wide x 32.4 cm deep x 10.8 cm high
- Feet: 4.4 cm diameter; 16.5 cm high
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.