Blythe Extra-Wide Dresser & Change Table Topper
- Greenguard Certified
Panelled drawers framed with signature moulding reveal the artistry in our casual dresser. Its generous size makes it ideal for a shared bedroom, and the changing table topper adds versatility to this indispensable piece in a child's room.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Blythe Extra-Wide Dresser: 142 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 82 cm high
- Topper: 106 cm wide x 44.5 cm deep x 7 cm high
- Expertly crafted with kiln-dried solid hardwood and finished in Vintage Simply White.
- Dresser is equipped with seven drawers in varying sizes, and easily converts to a changing table with the addition of our Changing Topper.
- Changing table topper includes safety strap.
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- Topper fits our Canvas Changing Table Small Storage, Sabrina Changing Table Basket or the Gingham Changing Table Storage.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Buy the complete set and get a 15% savings! Bundle includes dresser and topper.
- Overall: 142 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 89 cm high
- Overall: 142 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 82 cm high
- Small Drawer (2): 34 cm wide x 37.5 cm deep x 18.4 cm high
- Medium Drawer (1): 58 cm wide x 37.5 cm deep x 18.4 cm high
- Large Drawer (4): 64 cm wide x 37.5 cm deep x 18.4 cm high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 17 cm
- Weight: 53.5 kg
- Overall: 106 cm wide x 44.5 cm deep x 7 cm high
- Interior: 80.5 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 7 cm high
- Cubby: 19 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 7 cm high
- Weight: 13.6 kg
- Overall: 49 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 66 cm high
- Drawer Interior (2): 33.5 cm wide x 32.4 cm deep x 10.8 cm high
- Cubby: 33.5 cm wide x 32.4 cm deep x 10.8 cm high
- Feet: 4.4 cm diameter; 16.5 cm high
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.