Boppy® Feeding Support Cushion Cover
The award-winning Boppy® Feeding and Support Pillow has become a nursery staple.
- Serves as a cosy place to prop babies when they're lying down, playing on their tummies or learning to sit up.
- Provides back support for parents while they feed the little one.
- New Miracle Middle® stretch panel on the pillow stretches to fit every waist size.
- Inserts and slipcovers are sold separately.
- Luxuriously soft chamois fabric easily coordinates with any nursery.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Removable cover is woven of polyester chamois.
- Pillow has polyester fill.
- Not for use in beds or cots.
- 64 cm wide x 52 cm deep x 15 cm high
- Wash pillow and cover before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- We recommend throwing a sneaker or tennis ball (wrapped in a pillow case) in the dryer to help the Boppy pillow keep its shape.
Please be advised that we are conducting our annual warehouse stocktake. Orders placed on 25/01/2021 for Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe deliveries and 27/01/2021 for Small Parcel deliveries through 12/02/2021 will require additional days for delivery. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.