Boppy® Feeding Support Cushion Cover
The award-winning Boppy® Feeding and Support Pillow has become a nursery staple.
- Serves as a cosy place to prop babies when they're lying down, playing on their tummies or learning to sit up.
- Provides back support for parents while they feed the little one.
- New Miracle Middle® stretch panel on the pillow stretches to fit every waist size.
- Inserts and slipcovers are sold separately.
- Luxuriously soft chamois fabric easily coordinates with any nursery.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Removable cover is woven of polyester chamois.
- Pillow has polyester fill.
- Not for use in beds or cots.
- 64 cm wide x 52 cm deep x 15 cm high
- Wash pillow and cover before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- We recommend throwing a sneaker or tennis ball (wrapped in a pillow case) in the dryer to help the Boppy pillow keep its shape.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.