Brushstroke Dot Changing Pad Cover
The soft brushstrokes that adorn this supersoft changing pad cover add an artistic touch to their nursery. It’s made from pure organic cotton and is GOTS Certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, for a healthier changing time.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Changing pad cover is made of 100% organic cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Changing pad (sold separately) is made of contoured vinyl.
- Fabric is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cover has elastic around the corners for added safety and to keep cover firmly in place.
- Cover can easily be changed out for different look (other colours and styles sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Changing Pad Cover: 41 cm wide x 80 cm long
- Changing Pad: 41 cm wide x 81 cm long x 11 cm high
Changing Pad Cover
- Machine wash warm on a gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry completely before using.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.