Cameron Storage Bookcase
The Cameron Collection has clean, simple lines and can easily grow with your child, from nursery to big-kid room. Streamlined forms, shelves and toy storage allow this well-made collection to organise it all–beautifully.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood and MDF.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features two spacious fixed shelves and two market bins for easy toy storage.
- Cord cut-out is located on back of middle shelf area.
- Bookcase is finished on all sides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Spot clean.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 107 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 107 cm high
- Fixed Shelves (2): 94 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 2.5 cm thick
- Height between Shelves: 28 cm
- Interior Dimensions of Cubbies: 44 cm wide x 30 cm deep
- Clearance under Bookcase: 6 cm high
- Weight: 32 kg
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.