Cameron Storage Bookcase
The Cameron Collection has clean, simple lines and can easily grow with your child, from nursery to big-kid room. Streamlined forms, shelves and toy storage allow this well-made collection to organise it all–beautifully.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood and MDF.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features two spacious fixed shelves and two market bins for easy toy storage.
- Cord cut-out is located on back of middle shelf area.
- Bookcase is finished on all sides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Spot clean.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 107 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 107 cm high
- Fixed Shelves (2): 94 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 2.5 cm thick
- Height between Shelves: 28 cm
- Interior Dimensions of Cubbies: 44 cm wide x 30 cm deep
- Clearance under Bookcase: 6 cm high
- Weight: 32 kg
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.