Camp 4-in-1 Convertible Cot
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
A much-loved classic, our Camp Collection combines the charm and strength of plank furniture with fun, versatile style. Details like recessed panelling and square block posts make this collection extra special. The cot transitions all the way to a full-sized bed with our conversion kits (sold separately) so it can be a lasting centrepiece in their room for years to come. Expert craftspeople make each piece from sturdy, built-to-last materials. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s designed to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Simply White finish is crafted of solid sap gum wood, poplar wood, MDF, engineered wood and basswood veneers.
- White Oak finish is crafted from solid oak wood, poplar wood, oak veneers, MDF and engineered wood.
- Each child-safe, water-based finish is carefully applied in a multiple step process as our commitment to lasting quality.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Mattress platform is made of metal.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed to grow with your child, this easily adapts from cot to toddler bed and later to a full-sized bed (both toddler bed and full-sized bed kits sold separately).
- When purchasing a convertible cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler or full size bed conversion kits at the same time.
- Masterfully crafted with frame-and-panel and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- The cot features two mattress height settings; 21 cm and 41 cm measured from the top of the mattress to the floor.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, quilts, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 81 cm
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required safety standards.
CONVERTIBLE COT DETAILS
- Camp cot converts in the following ways:
- (1) Cot.
- (2) Toddler bed with guardrail (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Double-sized bed with bedhead only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Double-sized complete bed with bedhead, footboard and siderails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
- Overall: 141 cm wide x 79 cm deep x 116 cm high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 81 cm
- Clearance to floor: 15 cm high
- Cot Ends: 69 cm wide x 81 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Cot Back Panel: 141 cm wide x 116 cm high x 5 cm thick
- Cot Front Panel: 131 cm wide x 81 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Mattress Platform: 130 cm wide x 69 cm deep x 2.5 cm high
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 21 cm, 41 cm
- Legs: 5 cm square, 116 cm high
- Weight: 33 kg
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 131 cm long x 48 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Guardrail Opening: 47 cm wide x 48 cm high
- Weight: 3 kg
Double Size Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall Assembled for Bed: 141 cm wide x 201 cm long x 116 cm high
- Siderails: 190 cm long x 15 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Slat Roll (12 slats): 137 cm wide x 179 cm long x 2.5 cm thick
- Distance from top of slats to top of siderail: 9 cm high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.