Carolina Craft Play Table
- Fair Trade
Give aspiring artists plenty of room to create their masterpieces with our craft table.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid Sap Gum wood, Anegre veneers and particle board. The legs are crafted from solid rubberwood.
- Exceptionally rich hues and antiqued patinas are layered by hand.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Drawers neatly store markers, crayons and glue.
- Durable, smooth surface is easy to clean.
- Accommodates 46 cm wide paper roll (sold separately).
- Equipped with 2 drawers for accessible storage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Craft Play Table: 122 cm long x 69 cm wide x 61 cm high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Assembly required.
- Buy the complete set and get a 15% savings! Bundle includes table and set of two chairs.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 122 cm long x 69 cm wide x 61 cm high
- Clearance under apron: 47 cm
- Drawer (2): 36 cm long x 33 cm deep x 7.5 cm high
- Legs: 7.5 cm square, 53 cm high
- Fits a 46 cm wide paper roll.
- Weight: 26 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.