Catalina Extra-Wide Dresser
We've taken the same clean design that gives our Catalina Dresser its versatility and charm and created this extra-wide version with additional drawers for even more generous storage.
- 142 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 79 cm high
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Equipped with three small and four larger drawers.
- Easily converts to a changing table with the addition of our Extra-Wide Changing Topper (sold separately).
- Fitted with oversized knobs that are easy for small fingers to grasp.
- Detailed with solid wood bun feet.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of colour.
- Tip resistant kit included.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with mortice-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Built from solid wood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the colour while itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s still wet to reveal the woodÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Overall: 142 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 79 cm high
- Small Drawer Interior (3): 36 cm wide x 33 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Large Drawer Interior (4): 57 cm wide x 33 cm deep x 14 cm high
- Feet: 9 cm diameter, 8 cm high
- Weight: 52 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.