Charleston Small Spaces Swivel Glider & Recliner
- Greenguard Certified
Enjoy the classic style and soothing comfort of our Charleston nursery seating on a scale that's perfect for smaller nurseries. Plush, firm cushions offer nestling comfort, while the seat swivels and manually reclines in three different positions so you can feed and snuggle with baby.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped, flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Durable and built to last with a solid hardwood frame.
- No-sag sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort, with extra depth and a double layer of padding.
- Once the Charleston Recliner is reclined, it will be stationary and will not move or swivel.
- Recliner mechanism is designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Swivel base for optimal motion control.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn exclusive.
- Chair swivels and reclines.
- Available in a variety of upholstered fabrics and colours.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Overall: 80 cm wide x 86 cm deep x 91 cm high
- Seat: 50 cm wide x 48 cm deep x 51 cm high
- Arms: 15 cm wide x 62 cm deep x 65 cm (floor to top of arm)
- Rocker base: 61 cm long x 8 cm high
- Weight: 42 kg
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.